1. Why should you choose The Day the Sky Turned Black?
The Day the Sky Turned Black is a UK based company specialised in producing and selling drones.
All our drones undergo rigorous quality control and we ensure that your drone will arrive rapidely to your door and in excellent condition.
We like to treat our clients as valued individuals and as a result focus on providing an unrivaled aftercare service.
If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback please email email@example.com
2. Are your prices competitive?
We have established very strong partnerships with the best drone producers. This enables us to provide competitive prices on all our products without compromising on quality.
3. Are the products advertised on your website in stock?
Yes, on our website www.thedaytheskyturnedblack.com, we only advertise products that are currently in stock.
4. Do prices on your webite include the VAT ?
Yes, our prices include VAT.
5. Do you provide invoices ?
Yes, we do provide invoices for all our products.
6. What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept payments via credit/debit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, DinersClub, JCB) and bank transfers. If you wish to pay by bank transfer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Which currency do you accept?
We accept GBP and EUR payments. If you wish to pay with any other currency, please contact us at email@example.com
8. Do your products include a warranty?
Yes, our products include 1 year warranty covering factory defects. Please note that items which have been extensively used, tampered with or found to exceed normal wear and tear will be exempt from our warranty.
9. When will the parcel be shipped?
We will ship your parcel within 24 hours after we have received your payment.
10. Which shipping methods do you offer?
Shipping couriers can vary depending on the country were we send the parcel. All the information will be included in the email send to the client after the shipping.
11. What is the delivery time?
We use next day delivery service within the UK and 2-5 business days delivery service for other European countries.
12. Do you provide order’s tracking number?
Yes, we provide the order’s tracking number. The tracking number will be send as soon as the parcel is shipped, depending on the country where the parcel is shipped, different couriers can be used. All the information will be communicated to you via email.
13. What is the shipping cost?
Shipping cost varies depending on the country of destination.
14. What should I do if the package does not arrive on time?
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your order number and your tracking number. Our Support Team will liaise directly with the courier and will provide you feed back accordingly.
15. Do you provide Mode 1 (Right Throttle) or Mode 2 (Left Throttle) drones?
The default mode provided is Mode 2 which is the most common mode used in the US and Europe. In case you need a mode 1 drone pleqse contact us via email@example.com and we will order one for you. Please note that in this case the delivery time might be longer.
16. Which Mode do you recommend for beginner?
We recommend Mode 2 (Left Throttle) for beginner as well as for experts.
We Simply Bring BAD News on Drones. You may not like our blog but you should read it anyway.